2010-09-13

Day 1: Dying Chibi @290g







I went to the driving range for golfing practice today and saw one stray who lives there delivered puppies. I started counting them, one two three...no way, 11 puppies! I've never seen such a big dog family before. People in the driving range are all dog lovers and kindly prepared their bed and food. All puppies looked fine except one puppy, he doesn't move, whine, and his body is much smaller and colder than other puppies. "He is dying..." I heard that weak puppy sometimes dies cuz dogs have only 10 nipples. I brought him to the vet. He is weak, but the real problem is his pus. He's got so many wounds and some are badly festered. When the vet squeezed them out, I almost fainted cuz pus came out a lot from wounds! The puppy screamed from pain and I couldn't see the treatment anymore. Later he got a huge shot of antibiotics + glucose and medicine for worms. But there is only one hope, he drunk milk little bit. I named him Chibi, chibi means "tiny" in Japanese. He is only 7-day-old male cute puppy. Chibi, get well soon.